Friday, December 12, 2008

Life Is Good!






Many things are good in my life right now. Yesterday I took my last of 7 finals, YEAH! I have a 3 week break from studying to enjoy the life I once had. Honestly I really really love school but it will be nice to have a bit of a break. Another great thing in my life is that my sister is in the hospital right now about to give birth to her first baby and my parents first grand kid! I am so excited! I get to fly home tomorrow and see the little guy and hang out with my family and friends for 2 weeks. Something else that I am really stoked about right now is the fact the "cutie" little Clementine oranges are growing like mad at our house right now. Jordan and I head out to the tree all the time because they are so delicious and also free! While I am talking about the great things in my life I have to mention Jordan! He is so freaking awesome. I can't think of one thing about him that I don't absolutely love! It has been such a fun adventure to be here in California with him. The Christmas parties have begun we had Jordan's work party Wednesday, my PA class party last night and tonight we have a party with some ward friends. It is so strange to be celebrating Christmas in 80 degree weather!

4 comments:

emily said...

can't wait to see you! I saw Sashy the other night and she sounded ready to get that baby out. I love that hispanic guy on the right in that christmas picture he looks so cute.

Christine Hardy Olson said...

Agreed that Christmas just isn't the same when your sprinklers are watering the green grass outside your front door. It's freaking December! Why is there still sun outside?

dave&abby johnson family said...

Oh yeah for you and especially Sasha! Give her my love and tell her congrats for me!!

holly jo said...

i love love love you! call me and we will go skiing. I will also have to come see the little baby...so exciting! For real...little baby in the family...so great!