Saturday, September 26, 2009

Its time to change that ridiculous last blog thanks to Jordan! Anyway, summer has come and gone and with it a few awesome changes. I finished my first year of PA school! Less than a year to go and now most of my time is spent in actual clinics which is exciting. We got the best surprise ever last Monday...Jordan got accepted to PA school off of the alternate list. After a long year of waiting and hoping for that call, it finally came THE DAY BEFORE SCHOOL STARTED! We couldn't have been more excited. We had a really fun summer here a pictures of a few of the highlights!


San Diego, Old Town with my parents!




Cute little buggers! Our nephews



Jackson Lake + Waterskiing + Family = Heaven on Earth!









3 comments:

Andy & Jen said...

WOOT WOOT!! what a cute PA couple : )

dave&abby johnson family said...

Congrats to both of you, awesome! Glad you guys have enjoyed your summer, I WISH we could have gone to Jackson this year!

Amy Gibson said...

I love your pictures. You guys are so cute!