Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Upgrade

So I am not the best at updating the blog but honestly with both of us in school we spend a good majority of our time studying, not all that exciting. Obviously Jordan still gets really excited about it though. We both are SO happy to be in school and we are loving it!We moved just about a month ago to this awesome house and we couldn't be more stoked about it! I decided to post some pictures to hopefully inspire some people to come visit us, now that we have 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. It is definitely an upgrade from our last place, its sweet!



















5 comments:

Andy & Jen said...

and the best part is...we're neighbors!!!! : )

Bianca said...

Sweet pad. We have the same IKEA chair and red rug as you. We should come visit you in the winter months, and you guys come hang out with us in the late summer/early fall months. Sound like a plan??

Amy Gibson said...

I love your new place! We're super jealous.

Rachel said...

Hey Sierra and Jordan! This is Rachel Harmon. Some how in the wide world of the internet I found your blog! Weird....How fun.....I loved seeing the quilt my mom made on your bed. Just thought I better say hi really quickly.

Miss Aland said...

Hi Si Si!
Your new house looks real nice. I still need to come visit you sometime. Love ya
Ashley